A varied bar offer:
- Afternoon, a hot snack (mulled wine, …)
- The aperitif celebrating Savoyard beers
Hours: 4 pm to midnight
To start the day, the Hotel Aigle Rouge offers a tasty breakfast, served as a buffet, rich and varied.
- Pastries, baguette, rusks, maple syrup, fruit salad, cottage cheese, plain and fruit yogurts, cereals, fresh fruit basket, assorted jams, nutella, honey
- Ham, cheese, butter
- Coffee beans freshly ground, hot chocolate, assorted teas, orange juice, apple juice.
- Scrambled eggs and boiled eggs, bacon, sausage
Hours: from 7 am to 10 am
For a gourmet snow vacation and hassle free, the hotel l’Aigle Rouge proposes you its formula half board: a different menu every day giving a good place to local products, without forgetting the culinary traditions of the region which you can taste during a Savoyard evening.
If you have dietary constraints or allergies, our chef will listen to you and offer you to adapt his recipe or another dish in line with your constraints.
Hours: from 7 pm to 9 pm
In winter, in good weather enjoy the terrace after a good day of skiing with a glass of mulled wine.
From May, you can eat in front of a panoramic view of La Lauzière and Beaufortin.
It’s good to be together!
Whether for a friendly meeting with friends, colleagues or parents, the hotel L’Aigle Rouge adapts to your requests and our entire team will offer you a personalized and warm service as well as a tasty and refined cuisine.
Get in touch with us to organize this evening.